Talent strategies to cultivate next generation leaders based on in-depth research about the journeys of young, successful advisors.
Podcasts: Insights on Developing and Retaining Future Leaders
Listen to Steph Curtis, an advisor at Wescott Financial Advisory Group, discuss her journey to the top and provide insights for developing talent.
Lisa Brown, an advisor at Brightworth, shares what contributed to her success and how firms can cultivate talent.
This interview with Toby Meisenheimer, Streamline Financial Services, details his path to becoming a successful advisor and shares thoughts on developing young advisors.
- 1. Eight in-person interview sessions were conducted with 31 financial advisors in total in June of 2015. To qualify for this research, financial advisors had to meet age, tenure and success metrics defined across attitudinal and AUM targets from IBDs, regional broker-dealers, RIAs, insurance companies, wirehouses and banks. All of the research was "blind" - Fidelity was not identified as the sponsor.
- For investment professional and institutional investor use only. Not for distribution to the public as sales material in any form.
- The content provided herein is general in nature and is for informational purposes only. This information is not individualized and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your decisions as there may be other factors you should consider. Fidelity Investments does not provide advice of any kind. You should conduct your own due diligence and analysis based on your specific needs.
- The third parties listed are independent companies and are not affiliated with Fidelity Investments. Listing them does not suggest a recommendation or endorsement by Fidelity Investments.
- The Fidelity Investments and pyramid design logo is a registered service mark of FMR LLC.
- Fidelity Family Office Services is a division of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Member NYSE, SIPC.
- Fidelity Clearing and Custody provides clearing, custody, or other brokerage services through National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC.
- Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company, Inc., 500 Salem Street, Smithfield RI 02917.
- ©2016 FMR LLC. All rights reserved