There was an issue with your input
Explore your path to independence
There are many options available to you if you're considering a transition to an independent business model—and we can help you find the one that best fits your unique needs and goals.Get the eBook
Pursue your vision
Our eBook will help you evaluate which model provides the financial freedom, the ability to build your own brand, and level of autonomy you're seeking—and more.
- Join an independent broker-dealer
- Establish your own office
- Gain access to the infrastructure and services of a broker-dealer
- Maintain your commission-based business
- Join a registered investment advisor [RIA]
- Plug into an existing establishment, from small to larger RIAs
- Benefit from a built-in service model
- Join as an employee or partner
- Affiliate with a strategic acquirer
- Receive an infusion of capital
- Get assistance with your transition to a new or existing RIA
- Leverage practice management expertise
- Start a registered investment advisor [RIA] firm
- Control all aspects of your business
- Register with the SEC
- Outsource back-office, middle-office, or investment management
Whether you plan to be 100% fee-based or to retain a mix of commissions and fees, there are choices within each of these models to support all of your unique needs.Get the eBook
Hear from our clients
Get insights and perspectives on the independent landscape from today's innovative financial advisors, and learn how you could take your business forward.
CREATE a new standard of excellence
Hear how KORE's multigenerational approach to wealth management and commitment to innovation helped it create a luxury destination to serve its ultra-high-net-worth clients.
Benjamin Sax, Partner
Jennie Sowers, Partner
KORE Private Wealth
Let's get started
Please fill out the form below to receive our latest eBook, Exploring Your Path to Independence, to help you learn more about your options—and how we can help you take that first step.