There was an issue with your input
Fidelity Managed Account XchangeSM (FMAX)*
Sponsored by Fidelity Institutional Wealth Adviser ("FIWA"), to help meet increased demands on advisory service providers, having a solution that can help you streamline your tech stack, enhance how you deliver investment advice to clients, while driving efficiency across your firm is more important than ever.
FMAX is a comprehensive wealth advisory platform that integrates planning, managed accounts, clearing and custody capabilities, and other third-party products and services—in one seamless solution—helping to deliver better client outcomes.
Fidelity led service and support
Helps you drive successful outcomes
- Comprehensive product, advisory and investment consulting
- Dedicated service and support teams
- Portfolio review and analysis services
Integration of leading planning, managed accounts and brokerage technologies
Enables efficient planning-to-action workflow
- Reduction of manual processes and administrative tasks allows you to focus on higher value activities
- Industry leading integrations with eMoney support a planning to action workflow, helping increase your efficiency
- Flexible architecture with multiple front doors: WealthscapeSM, eMoney, or other client specific portal
Simplified wealth advisory experience
Fidelity makes it easier to run fee-based businesses
- Single point of contact for all service and support inquires and issue resolution
- Streamlined contracting process
- Open architecture investment lineup† enables firms to "outsource" investment management to institutional asset managers or "in-source" investment management through delivery of their own proprietary investment solutions
- * FMAX is not a brokerage product
- † Investment lineup provided by affiliated and non-affiliated 3rd parties
- Fidelity Institutional Wealth Adviser LLC ("FIWA") is a registered investment adviser and an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of FMR LLC. Fidelity Managed Account XchangeSM ("FMAX") is offered by FIWA, an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC, Members NYCE, SIPC. FMAX is not a brokerage product.
- eMoney Advisor LLC is a Fidelity Investments company and an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC.