There was an issue with your input
Focus on What Matters
A potential missed opportunity for advisors
- Views expressed are as of the date indicated, based on the information available at that time, and may change based on market and other conditions. Unless otherwise noted, the opinions provided are those of the authors and not necessarily those of Fidelity Investments or its affiliates. Fidelity does not assume any duty to update any of the information.
- Investment decisions should be based on an individual’s own goals, time horizon, and tolerance for risk.
- Stock markets are volatile and can fluctuate significantly in response to company, industry, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments. Investing in stock involves risks, including the loss of principal.
- In general, the bond market is volatile, and fixed income securities carry interest rate risk. (As interest rates rise, bond prices usually fall, and vice versa. This effect is usually more pronounced for longer-term securities.) Fixed income securities also carry inflation risk, liquidity risk, call risk, and credit and default risks for both issuers and counterparties. Any fixed income security sold or redeemed prior to maturity may be subject to loss.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- Diversification and asset allocation do not ensure a profit or guarantee against loss.
- Indexes are unmanaged. It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
- The third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Not NCUA or NCUSIF insured. May lose value. No credit union guarantee.