There was an issue with your input
About Fidelity Institutional
Dedicated to helping wealth management firms and institutions thrive.
With our industry and the world around us perpetually changing in unpredictable ways right now, your role in your clients' lives is more important than ever.
Backed by proven strength and stability and fueled by continuous innovation, Fidelity Institutional is ready to help you drive progress for your business, deliver even more value for your clients, and meet today's challenges head on.
“You have an excellent way to drown out the noise and provide what we need to help us help our clients. ” — Charter Oak Financial
We use our deep experience and the scale of Fidelity to help your business grow
Deep expertise and high-touch service that empower firms to meet their clients' unique needs
Our award-winning client experience team1 is backed by 2,400 associates and 4,000 cross-company business partners committed to helping our clients succeed.
Industry-Leading Financial Solutions
Elegant investment, trading, and financing solutions at the intersection of trading, technology, and investment management
Innovative solutions including Fidelity Managed Accounts Xchange® (FMAX), Fidelity Bond BeaconSM, model portfolio solutions, and separately managed accounts—and a trading execution quality that was 35% better than the industry average in 2020.2
Flexible platforms and seamless digital experiences that enable our clients to capture the value of digitization more easily
Privately held for 75 years, our multi-billion-dollar annual technology investment across the Fidelity enterprise allows us to invest in our clients' businesses throughout all market cycles.
Fidelity Institutional by the Numbers
13,500+ clients serviced, who oversee 70% of America's $55.6T in wealth3
$4.0T total assets under administration4
$968B total discretionary assets under management4
259K total average daily trades5
#1 in combined clearing and custody6
Meet our leadership team
“What drives us is our fundamental desire to meet each of our clients' unique needs—and ultimately, to help them serve their customers, business, and purpose.” — Mike Durbin, Head of Fidelity Institutional
Head of Fidelity Institutional
Head of FI Client Experience
Head of FundsNetwork and FI Product & Consulting
Head of Intermediary Investments & Sales
Head of RIA and Family Office Segment
Head of Finance and Strategy
Head of FI Marketing & Communications
Head of Wealth Management & Advisory Solutions
Head of HR for FI and FBOT
Head of FI Client Growth
Head of Wealth & Brokerage Platforms
Head of FI Business Readiness
Chief Sustainability Officer
President, Fidelity Capital Markets
Explore our resources to learn more about FI
Get in touch with us on your terms
Contact us today to discover why Fidelity can help you evolve and grow your business. Your information and all conversations are kept completely confidential.
Your Fidelity Contact
RIAs, Advisors and Reps:
Clearing and Bank Custody:
Connect with us
Your information and all conversations are kept completely confidential.
- Fidelity Institutional Wealth Adviser LLC ("FIWA") is a registered investment adviser and an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of FMR LLC. Fidelity Managed Account XchangeŽ ("FMAX") is offered by FIWA, an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC, Members NYCE, SIPC. FMAX provides investment advisory and platform services for a fee. FMAX is not a brokerage product.
- Fidelity Bond BeaconSM is made available to financial intermediaries including registered investment advisers, retirement plan administrators, banksand family offices on a non-discretionary basis by Fidelity Capital Markets, a division of National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC ("NFS").
- Fidelity Institutional was formerly known as Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions.
- 1. Fidelity Institutional Quality Team won the 2019 Gold Best in Biz Award: Support Department of the Year. 2019 Best in Biz Awards are open to any company from any industry based in or operating in the U.S. or Canada.
- 2. Based on data from IHS Markit for SEC Rule 605?eligible market orders executed at Fidelity between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020.
- 3. Fidelity business data as of December 31, 2019. American investor statistic: Hearts & Wallets Portrait of U.S. Wealth, May 2020, and client analysis by Fidelity Institutional Strategic Research & Insights Group, 2020.
- 4. As of June 30, 2021.
- 5. As of December 31, 2020.
- 6. Ranked by assets; Aite Group and Fidelity Institutional Strategic Research & Insights Group, June 2020.
- Use of the term "partner" does not imply legal partnership, agency affiliation, or similar relationship between clients and Fidelity.