There was an issue with your input
About Fidelity Institutional
Dedicated to helping wealth management firms and institutions thrive.
“You have an excellent way to drown out the noise and provide what we need to help us help our clients. ” — Charter Oak Financial
Deep expertise and high-touch service that empower firms to meet their clients' unique needs
Our award-winning client experience team1 is backed by 2,400 associates and 4,000 cross-company business partners committed to helping our clients succeed.
Industry-Leading Financial Solutions
Elegant investment, trading, and financing solutions at the intersection of trading, technology, and investment management
Innovative solutions including Fidelity Managed Accounts Xchange® (FMAX), Fidelity Bond BeaconSM, model portfolio solutions, and separately managed accounts—and a trading execution quality that was 35% better than the industry average in 2020.2
Flexible platforms and seamless digital experiences that enable our clients to capture the value of digitization more easily
Privately held for 75 years, our multi-billion-dollar annual technology investment across the Fidelity enterprise allows us to invest in our clients' businesses throughout all market cycles.
13,500+ clients serviced, who oversee 70% of America's $55.6T in wealth3
$4.0T total assets under administration4
$968B total discretionary assets under management4
259K total average daily trades5
#1 in combined clearing and custody6
Explore our resources to learn more about FI
Your Fidelity Contact
RIAs, Advisors and Reps:
Clearing and Bank Custody:
Connect with us
Your information and all conversations are kept completely confidential.
- Fidelity Institutional Wealth Adviser LLC ("FIWA") is a registered investment adviser and an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of FMR LLC. Fidelity Managed Account XchangeŽ ("FMAX") is offered by FIWA, an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC, Members NYCE, SIPC. FMAX provides investment advisory and platform services for a fee. FMAX is not a brokerage product.
- Fidelity Bond BeaconSM is made available to financial intermediaries including registered investment advisers, retirement plan administrators, banksand family offices on a non-discretionary basis by Fidelity Capital Markets, a division of National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC ("NFS").
- Fidelity Institutional was formerly known as Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions.
- 1. Fidelity Institutional Quality Team won the 2019 Gold Best in Biz Award: Support Department of the Year. 2019 Best in Biz Awards are open to any company from any industry based in or operating in the U.S. or Canada.
- 2. Based on data from IHS Markit for SEC Rule 605?eligible market orders executed at Fidelity between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020.
- 3. Fidelity business data as of December 31, 2019. American investor statistic: Hearts & Wallets Portrait of U.S. Wealth, May 2020, and client analysis by Fidelity Institutional Strategic Research & Insights Group, 2020.
- 4. As of June 30, 2021.
- 5. As of December 31, 2020.
- 6. Ranked by assets; Aite Group and Fidelity Institutional Strategic Research & Insights Group, June 2020.
- Use of the term "partner" does not imply legal partnership, agency affiliation, or similar relationship between clients and Fidelity.