There was an issue with your input
2024 Equity Sector Performance Outlook
Explore the 11 Equity Sector Outlooks
Advisors may also explore our quarterly investment research update that includes data-driven views of the markets, equity sectors, and other investment building blocks.
- It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
- Views expressed are as of the date indicated, based on the information available at that time, and may change based on market and other conditions. Unless otherwise noted, the opinions provided are those of the authors and not necessarily those of Fidelity Investments or its affiliates. Fidelity does not assume any duty to update any of the information.
- References to specific investment themes are for illustrative purposes only and should not be construed as recommendations or investment advice. Investment decisions should be based on an individual's own goals, time horizon, and tolerance for risk. This piece may contain assumptions that are "forward-looking statements," which are based on certain assumptions of future events. Actual events are difficult to predict and may differ from those assumed. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will materialize or that actual returns or results will not be materially different from those described here.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.
- Stock markets are volatile and can decline significantly in response to adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments.
- Because of its narrow focus, sector investing tends to be more volatile than investments that diversify across many sectors and companies. Sector investing is also subject to the additional risks associated with its particular industry.
- Third-party marks are the property of their respective owners; all other marks are the property of FMR LLC.
- Not NCUA or NCU.S.IF insured. May lose value. No credit union guarantee.