There was an issue with your input
A future-ready path for your broker-dealer business
Among advisors who stated that the Reg BI Standard of Conduct rules might have an impact on their firm, 74% anticipated that it would negatively impact the time they need to spend on compliance and legal-related tasks/paperwork.
At the end of 2019, robo/digital advisors had an estimated $631B AUM, up 57% from 2018
The number of independent broker-dealer firms has decreased 33% over the past ten years3
- 1. Source: 2019 Fidelity Financial Advisor Community SEC Regulation Best Interest Survey
- 2. Source: Backend Benchmarking The Robo ReportTM, Second Quarter 2020
- 3. Source: U.S. Broker/Dealer Marketplace 2020, Cerulli Associates.
- 4. The Stevie® Awards, May 2021
- 5. Source: Fidelity Investments data; data points refer to cumulative totals generated during the years 2016–2020