The HSA lets you help your individual clients manage today's health care expenses
and plan, save, and invest for current and future health care needs.
It's an open architecture brokerage account with easy setup and ongoing management, and includes:
- The ability to fund and transfer assets
- Trading, reporting, correspondence, and service features
- Cash management features, a debit card, checkwriting, and billpay
The HSA opportunity for broker-dealers and advisors
- Helps to further diversify your business
- Potentially increases your revenue and assets under management
- Provides more value to your clients, deepens client relationships, and improves client retention
- Supports small-business clients
- Offers the option to have assets professionally managed
- $10B in investable assets available1
$10B in investable assets available1
As of mid-2018, total HSA assets surpassed $51B, $10B of which is considered investable (i.e., not in a checking account) and is growing at a faster rate than total HSA assets.