There was an issue with your input
Fidelity Bond BeaconSM
Bringing together the trading technology and investment experience from across Fidelity to deliver an institutional-grade bond solution
- Fidelity Bond BeaconSM is made available to financial intermediaries including registered investment advisers, retirement plan administrators, banksand family offices on a non-discretionary basis by Fidelity Capital Markets, a division of National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC ("NFS"). The information presented in Fidelity BondBeaconSM is for discussion and illustrative purposes only and is not investment, legal or tax advice, nor an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities or services. NFS is not acting as a fiduciary or in an advisor capacity in providing the information herein or the information in Fidelity Bond BeaconSM.
- The information is designed to be utilized by you solely as a resource, along with other potential sources, in providing advisory and brokerage servicesto your clients. You are solely responsible for determining whether the investment options and tools provided by Fidelity Bond BeaconSM are appropriate and suitable for you to base a recommendation or provide advice to an end investor.
- To the extent any investment information in Bond Beacon is deemed to be a recommendation, it is not meant to be impartial investment advice or advice in a fiduciary capacity and is not intended to be used as a primary basis for your or your client's investment decisions. Before investing, you and your clients should consider an investments' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a bond's offering statement containing this information. Have your client read it carefully.
- NFS does not have investment discretion and does not place trade orders for any of your clients' accounts.
- An investment may be risky and may not be suitable for an investor's goals, objectives and risk tolerance. Investors should be aware that an investment's value may be volatile, and any investment involves the risk that you may lose money. The performance of these investments will vary day to day in response to many factors. Asset allocation strategies are subject to the volatility of the financial markets, including that of the underlying investment options asset class.
- Fidelity InstitutionalSM provides clearing, custody, or other brokerage services through National Financial Services LLC and Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC.