There was an issue with your input
- Alternative investments are investment products other than the traditional investments of stocks, bond, mutual funds, or ETFs. Examples of alternative investments are limited partnerships, limited liability companies, hedge funds, private equity, private debt, commodities, real estate, and promissory notes. Some of the risks associated with alternative investments are: Alternative investments maybe relatively illiquid. It may be difficult to determine the current market value of the asset. There may be limited historical risk and return data. A high degree of investment analysis maybe required before buying. Costs of purchase and sale may be relatively high.
- 1. Strategies must have a servicing fee in place with Fidelity to be eligible for reduced fees. The annual custody fee is waived for participating funds. Please consult with the fund sponsor or Fidelity prior to investing to determine if a specific security is eligible for reduced fees.
- 2. Fund sponsors whose products are made available must execute a custody agreement with Fidelity prior to securities being made available for investment.
- To be eligible to invest in a Private Placement a client must have a preexisting relationship with Fidelity and must be a Qualified Purchaser or an Accredited Investor.
- Third party marks are the property of their respective owners; all other marks are the property of FMR LLC. Third parties referenced herein are independent companies and are not affiliated with Fidelity Investments. Listing them does not suggest a recommendation or endorsement by Fidelity Investments.