There was an issue with your input
How Fidelity Managed Account Xchange® (FMAX) deliversRequest a consult Download a fact sheet
Match innovation with consultation
FMAX helps make portfolio construction and consultation easier with industry-leading investment vehicles matched with access to world-class consultants. It's the all-in-one wealth management platform designed to help you increase efficiency, improve client outcomes, and ultimately drive growth.
Simplified wealth advisory experience
Fidelity makes it easy right from the start. Our consultation starts right at deployment, helping advisors to hit the ground running.
- Single point of contact for all inquiries and issue resolutions
- Streamlined contracting process
- Open architecture investment lineup supports outsourcing of investment management or self-serve operation
Integrated leading technologies
Our leading planning, managed account, and brokerage technologies help enable efficient planning-to-action workflows.
- Reduced manual processes and administrative tasks can minimize human error and help advisors focus on higher-value activities
- Industry-leading integrations with eMoney® support a planning-to-action workflow, increasing efficiency
- Flexible architecture with multiple front doors: Fidelity WealthscapeSM, eMoney®, or other client-specific portals
Streamlined, integrated workflow with the service and support to put your plan into action
Fidelity-led service and support provide access to world-class consultants, proprietary research, and customized portfolio guidance to help advisors drive better client outcomes. Here's how our consultants can help:
- Consult on how to optimize FMAX in your practice
- Drive awareness of available investment solutions
- Reach out to dedicated Fidelity associates aligned by region
See the FMAX difference for yourself.
- Fidelity Institutional Wealth Adviser LLC ("FIWA") is a registered investment adviser and an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of FMR LLC. Fidelity Managed Account Xchange® ("FMAX") is offered by FIWA, an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC. FMAX provides investment advisory and platform services for a fee. FMAX is not a brokerage product.
- eMoney Advisor LLC is a Fidelity Investments company and an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC.