There was an issue with your input
FMAX offers personalized service and access
FMAX combines end-to-end technology with access to some of the greatest minds and investment acumen that Fidelity has to offer. We deliver consolidated proprietary research, ratings, and due diligence as well as original insights to give advisors a powerful resource to turn to.
Open architecture approach
We expect the FMAX open architecture approach will benefit advisors and firms in several ways:
- Portfolio construction flexibility—investment options that empower advisors to either create their own portfolios or selectively outsource as they see fit
- Operational flexibility—use FMAX as an end-to-end platform, or access its investment consulting and tools to fill in gaps, expand your offerings to clients, and relieve fiduciary burdens
- Curated investment lineup—"best-in-breed" asset managers who can consider objectives, risks, return expectations, and investment policy and term sheet review
Investment advisory programs
Advisory programs allow advisors to choose how they want to manage investor assets. They can outsource all or a portion of their investment management using prepackaged models or individual strategies. Advisors will also be able to create client risk profiles, generate proposals, set up billing and run performance reports, all in one place.
See first-hand the value that FMAX can deliver.
- Fidelity Institutional Wealth Adviser LLC ("FIWA") is a registered investment adviser and an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of FMR LLC. Fidelity Managed Account Xchange® ("FMAX") is offered by FIWA, an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC. FMAX provides investment advisory and platform services for a fee. FMAX is not a brokerage product.
- eMoney Advisor LLC is a Fidelity Investments company and an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC.