There was an issue with your input
Managed Account Solutions
Fidelity delivers robust managed account platform capabilities via a strategic integration with Envestnet — one of the most comprehensive and integrated solutions available in the market.
Fidelity Managed Account Solutions
The demand for managed accounts has been growing rapidly, with $6.0 trillion in AUM in 2018, and projections to hit $10 trillion by 2022 according to Cerulli Associates*.
- Trust Fidelity and Envestnet to provide what we consider the best in managed accounts, enabling advisors to focus on their goals.
- We're committed to investing in our integrated solutions as the industry evolves, so you can rely on us to be on the cutting edge.
- Our mission is to help you grow your wealth management business by giving you flexibility to deliver managed accounts on your terms.
As of December 2019
- *Industry data is from Cerulli Associates, as of December 31, 2018.
- Fidelity defines "MAS Integration" in three ways: 1) enabling advisors to work seamlessly between Fidelity's WealthscapeSM software and Envestnet's managed accounts software, 2) Enabling the Home Office to work seamlessly between Wealthscape and Envestnet, 3) providing the end-investor both managed and nonmanaged account asset information on Wealthscape InvestorSM.
- $135B in managed account assets represents assets under management, assets under administration, and assets under performance reporting agreements as of December 31, 2019.
- All other data based on Fidelity information as of December 31, 2019.
- Fidelity Model Portfolios are made available to financial intermediaries on a non-discretionary basis by Fidelity InstitutionalSM, a registered investment advisor, and this site is provided by Fidelity InstitutionalSM.
- * Industry data is from Cerulli Associates, as of June 30, 2017